- Re-energize your body.
- Release physical tension, aches and pains.
- Boost your energy.
- Regain mobility and range of motion.
- Improve the mobility of soft tissues (fascia, muscles and tendons).
- Soften scars and eliminate adhesions in muscles, tendons, fascia and nerves.
- Improve muscle recovery and athletic performance.
Through harmonizing my touch and your physical perceptions, we can allow your consciousness to access physical and mental information that was no longer accessible to you. My approach – although mainly focused on relaxation – also has a therapeutic qualities.
Within 24-48 hours after the massage, you body can enter a process of mental and physical. My work often creates feelings of intense well-being, renewed composure, and often alongside new physical sensations. This is totally normal. And it is why I can gladly stay in contact to discuss new physical responses and mental feelings.
Massage therapy services are for the primary purpose of short-term relaxation and the relief of muscular tension. Massage therapy services are in no way a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a physician. Proposed services are strictly professional and non-sexual.